Time – Responsive Web site Template
Time is a strong multipurpose template appropriate for quite a lot of website sorts: crative portfolio, large company website, private weblog, product-oriented website, video gallery & picture album – you title it.
What makes it particular is give attention to particulars: the very best high quality code, prolonged documentation and high notch help. These are the the reason why customers come again for my templates.
Template is ready for a verity of makes use of.
Tens of web page layouts are already ready, though, it’s inbuilt such method, you can create new ones simply. You may set any website measurement, any sidebars sizes and it’s at all times properly responsive.
*Each sliders are enhanced and have distinctive options for the template.
Good for presenting key content material. Any variety of tabs you want. They can be utilized wherever on a website.
There are 2 major schemes – vibrant and darkish. You may mix any of them with the main shade of your selection. I’ve ready a few examples ›
Time is a responsive web site template, which suggests it adapts to the machine on which it’s displayed. The theme cares in your content material so it appears to be like nice on all units, however you may as well resolve to indicate a part of a content material on one model solely, and conceal on different.
Retina is a generally used phrase to explain shows with excessive depth of pixels. Common shows are 72 pixels per inch, whereas Retina is about 200-300 pixels per inch. Photographs should be handled in a particular method, in order that they appear sharp on this type of shows. Time Template does that, so your website and its content material appears to be like good on iPhones, MacBooks, and new smartphones.
There are a number of areas you should utilize for menus. Every of them is non-compulsory however you should utilize all of sudden if you need. Each one is responsive, so it really works good on mobiles (as the entire website). Watch examples ›
There are just a few examples of this type of tables, however as they’re fairly versatile, you’ll be able to regulate them in your wants. Few examples ›
There are two varieties of icons included – font icons, that are vector information, so will be scaled to any measurement with out high quality loss, and picture icons, that are 16×16 px (and 32×32 px for Retina shows) raster information.
Time 2.zero.1 (20 Jan 2016)
- fastened menu on cellular units
Time 2.zero (19 Jan 2016)
- up to date CSS and JS information to repair and enhance many points of the template
- added help for submenu of secondary navigation
- most animations are actually made with CSS3
- up to date jQuery to 2.2.zero
- up to date FancyBox to 2.1.5
- up to date MediaElement.js to 2.13.2
- eliminated Selectivizr
- different fixes and enhancements
- applied new guidelines of Twitter API 1.1 for Twitter widget
- added include-retweets and exclude-replies choices for Twittera widget
- added buffering for acquired tweets to make it work sooner
- improved Retina photos dealing with in LayerSlider
- up to date jQuery to 2.zero model
- up to date LayerSlider to four.5.5 model
- small adjustments within the template documentation
- added worth tables
- added log in module
- added set of lessons: .background-(title), simmilar to .color-(title)
- slimmed down body of FancyBox photos
- fastened Like button fallacious habits after clicking
- different minor fixes
Full changelog will be discovered within the template’s documentation.
I’ve used the next assets to constructed the template:
jQuery, jQuery UI, jQuery Easing Plugin, MediaElement.js, Fancybox, FlexSlider, LayerSlider, masonry, tipsy, imagesLoaded, oauth, Entypo Font, Brandico Font, Koloria Icons Pack by Andy Gongea, computer.de Essen Icon Pack, PC 100 Icon Pack, Flag Icons by GoSquared, Delicate Patterns.
And I’ve used work of the next authors for the demo website:
Blender Basis, Reel Water Productions, boogy_man, Cristian Bortes, Daniele Zedda, dolgachov, geckostamp, James Vaughan, luisviegas, Marc Edwards, muffet1, Nicki Varkevisser, somadjinn, Swaminathan, szaszlajos, Tomáš Vateha, Victor Camilo, vjeran2001, William Warby, Journey icon pack, and public area photos.
Most of those photos are changed with dummy photos within the template bundle due to license limits.
Take a look at my different objects: